Reality check on KX-1 initial rcvr adjustments

Reality check on KX-1 initial rcvr adjustments

Peter N. Spotts-3
Hi folks,

Just finished off the receiver section of my KX-1 last night. In
tweaking the  trimmers (Thanks, NORCAL QRP Club, for my signal source,
your maker-generator kit!), I noticed a sharper peak with the 40m cap
than with either of the two 20 meter caps. Is this expected? Or do I
need to go back a step or two and correct something?

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts -- W1PNS