Recording a qso with the K3

Peter-64
Hi

I like to make a complete record of a qso.
With the line-out at the K3 connected to the sound card I can record the
rx part.
Is it possible to "echo" the tx audio into line out to record the tx part?

Peter
PC2A

RE: Recording a qso with the K3

Darwin, Keith
A poor man's way of doing that would be to take a feed from the speaker
or headphone output.  That will have both RX and TX parts.  Just don't
play with the volume control during recording :-)

73!

- Keith N1AS -
- K3 711 -

Re: Recording a qso with the K3

Stewart Baker
Not at present. I hope that this one is on the list.

73
Stewart G3RXQ
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:49:14 +0000, Peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I like to make a complete record of a qso.
> With the line-out at the K3 connected to the sound card I can
record the
> rx part.
> Is it possible to "echo" the tx audio into line out to record
the tx part?

> Peter
> PC2A

Re: Recording a qso with the K3

KK7P
> Not at present. I hope that this one is on the list.

Yes, set LINE OUT =PHONES.

73,

Lyle KK7P

Yes, I know it follows the headphone level, not a "fixed" level.  Buit
you then record what you hear, a syou hear, set as you se tit, and Tx as
well as Rx.