Regarding availability of the W3FPR Fixed-Output AF PC Board

Regarding availability of the W3FPR Fixed-Output AF PC Board

Tom Hammond-2
Greetings:

Sales of the W3FPR Fixed-Output AF PC board have again slowed.  Additionally,
I have a limited quantity remaining... actually, only eight (8) boards remain.

Once these boards are gone, I'll probably NOT reorder more boards to be made
by FAR Circuits.  However, if someone else might want to take up the task,
I'll be happy to make the PCB layout available to you and I'm sure that Fred
at FAR Ckts would be just as tickled to make them for you as he would
be for
me.

For what it's worth, one 8" X 11" 'sheet' of these PC boards contains
about
54 (6 X 9) PC boards.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS