Remoting the KPA100 without a KI02 in the K2

Remoting the KPA100 without a KI02 in the K2

Sverre Holm
I now have my newly assembled KPA100 running in a separate EC2 enclosure
without a KIO2 in the K2.  For me it is a temporary solution until I get a
KIO2, but at least the setup described below actually works.

73

Sverre
LA3ZA
http://www.qsl.net/la3za/