Resistance Checks...

GS-3
Hi all,

I'm currently building my K2 and am at the first point
to measure resistances in the circuits.

I'm using a Standard - DMM. Now the problem: When a
check should bring up let's say 70-90k and I switch
the DMM to 200k it will read abt 40k. Do I switch it
to 2M I'll get a reading much higher (80k) and
satisfactory to the specifications provided in the
manual.

So, is this normal? Which reading is correct? Should I
start all measurements with 2M, then 200k, 20k ... and
take the first reading different to zero?

Thanks

Gerhard
DH3FAW

You must subscribe to post.