Rig dust covers??

paul hendershott
Hi - I remember seeing somebody who made embroidered dust covers for the K2. I'd be interested if someone had their website. Also, I'm looking for a replacement clear plastic cover some of my older larger equipment. Thanks! Paul

Re: Rig dust covers??

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
 From the bottom of our Elecraft web page:
http://www.radiocovers.com

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
=========

paul hendershott wrote:

>Hi - I remember seeing somebody who made embroidered dust covers for the K2. I'd be interested if someone had their website. Also, I'm looking for a replacement clear plastic cover some of my older larger equipment. Thanks! Paul

Re: Rig dust covers??

Stuart Rohre
Some dust covers suitable for ham gear can be found, (Or was found) at
Office supply stores.

you might also check places like the Container Store chain.
-Stuart

K5KVH

Re: Rig dust covers?? ThanksFolks!

paul hendershott
Looks like Stan K7NUU makes the perfect one for the K2. Thanks for all the help!
73
Paul

Re: Rig dust covers??

Tom Mc
I purchased the "Blue Jean" cover from Stan and the site Eric referenced.
Its is a very durable cover fits well and Stan was very accommodating as for
as customizing it to my liking.

Just my 2 cents

Tom, WB2QDG
K2 1103