SO2R WITH K2 & DXB

G4BUE
Is anyone using SO2R with two K2s and the Top Ten Devices DX Doubler
radio controller, please?

73 de Chris, W4/G4BUE

DVM/GPS/Clocks/AluminumSiding

Joe-aa4nn
What I like about this reflector is that once in a while
something related to Elecraft products gets posted.
Keep up the good work.
de Joe, aa4nn

Re: DVM/GPS/Clocks/AluminumSiding

Joe-aa4nn
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the email.  You are correct in asking
questions on the Elecraft reflector.  This is the place to ask
builders for their experience using a DMM to compare your
readings with theirs.  Good, solid feedback.

What gets my goat is someone innocently asking for a
recommendation to buy a DVM and have at least
25 guys give a dissertation on what they have, what
they used to have and what they would buy if they had
to do it again.  "Atomic clocks", same thing.  Those
same 25 guys have to tell all about the clocks they
have, what those clocks are doing now, how one
clock is not exactly on the second with another, and what
they really wish they had would be a GPS clock and then we
have the same 25 guys talking about GPS, ad infinitum.

Maybe I've just had enough of this off topic stuff.  de Joe, aa4nn