SP-2 project amplifier parts

srife
    Does anyone that built the SP-2 companion
speaker project happen to have a list of the parts
they ordered for the
amplifier? I want to build two of these and use
them for the two channel output on the K3. I'll
have one power switch
on one speaker front panel to control power to
both amplifiers, and one mute switch on the same
front panel to mute both
speakers as well. No headphone jack as the K3
provides that for my Proset headphones. Should
make the K3 sound
really nice. I wonder if the 3.2khz filter is
going to compliment or hinder the low pass mod on
the K3 output. I am
thinking that I might not need that filter in the
amplifier since the K3 audio sounds so nice
already with the mod that
was added.

As always, thanks for any help and ideas,  (got a
P3 on the way)

Stan Rife
W5EWA