SSB Testing

N6JW
Hi all:

With respect to those asking for SSB testing or checkouts
or just wishing to make an  Elecraft phone contact . . .
there is nothing like the present!

I am on 18157.5 right now with my K2/100 and would be
happy to talk to/help anyone who might like to come up
between now 23:30z (or when this appears on the list) and
say 00:30z (2/26/05), Friday afternoon on the West Coast.

This is an HFpack frequency, so there might be other low
power, portable or bicycle mobile stations around.

No problem if no one shows up, I'll just crawl back to the
safe world of CW :)

73

John, N6JW