SVGA Adapter for P3

George-3
Can you give us an update on the SVGA adapter for the P3.Are we days,weeks or months from ordering.
Thanks
George

Re: SVGA Adapter for P3

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We hope to have it up on the order form by Tuesday-Wed next week.  Its
released to production and we are confirming the ship date.

With last Monday being a holiday here we were maxed on other areas
during the week. (KX3 flood of orders etc.)  :-)

73, Eric

_..._