SVGA - Package Shipped to You

vk4tux
Have to wait a few more days, I take it only the mcu can be updated (which I
have done) before the hardware is installed and then I can load;

P3f00_0102.bin
p3f01_0102.bin
p3f02_0102.bin
p3f03_0102.bin
p3f04_0102.bin

after the svga module has been fitted, which I guess makes sense as they
would be loaded to the svga hardware and not existing.

Adrian ... vk4tux