Sad news

Tom Mc
I have just learned of the passing of Don Wilhelm's, W3FPR, mom.  Don has
been a regular and very valued contributor to this list and I'm sure he'll
find solace in knowing that our thoughts are with him at this time.

Tom, WB2QDG

Re: Sad news

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Yes, very, very sad news... But be can see messages from him until yesterday... :-(

I don't understand !?!?!?

He was one of my mentor since I'm in the Elecraft family

:-((

--

Jean-François Ménard, VA2VYZ

Club des Astronomes Amateurs de Sherbrooke
Club Radio Amateur de l'Estrie

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard

Re: Sad news

Stuart Rohre
Tom, please pass on my own condolences and I am sure all here on the list
join in as well.

-Stuart
K5KVH