Saving split mode frequency pair into a memory channel

Saving split mode frequency pair into a memory channel

orbarrett
Hello,

I tried different ways to save a frequency pair (as used in split mode) to a memory channel, this was not clear from the manual and I found no reference to this in the Nabble archives.

1 - Is the Rx/Tx frequency pair stored in one memory channel or in two adjacent channels?

2 - Can any of the general purpose memories or any of the quick memories be used for this purpose?

3 - Do I need to re-invoke Split mode (from the front panel) after recalling the frequency pair from the appropriate memory?

4 - Is the correct procedure for storing a split mode channel the same for the KX2 as for the KX3?

Thank you very much!
Oliver Barrett KB6BA