Screw Confusion

pirey4
I was very excited to receive my KX3 kit today.  Assembly was going fine until I got confused about what screws to use on the front panel assembly.  (I'm using Rev. F of the assembly manual).

Figure 14 on Page 14 of the assembly manual shows a single 4-40, 3/16" (4.8mm) black flat head screw used to secure the bottom of the bezel to the front panel assembly.

Figure 19 on Page 17 shows four 4-40, 3/16" (4.8mm) black flat head screws used to fasten each side panel to the front panel assembly.

This is a total of five 4-40, 3/16" (4.8mm) black flat head screws.

Since Page A3 shows four 4-40 3/16 (4.8mm) black flat head screws in the parts list and four of these screws was included in the Front Panel Hardware bag, I would assume that only four of these screws are needed.  Unfortunately, I see five of them being used in the assembly process.

There are a couple of extra screws of this size in the "spare parts bag". If I actually need 5 of these screws, I'll take one from there but I want to make sure I'm using the correct size everywhere.

I've already had to borrow three #2 lock washers and one #4 lock washer from the spare parts bag.

Thanks,

phil (K4PMI)