Serial number sticker

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2
Hi,

Last night I finished my K2, but in the manual, it says that we should
apply the serial number on the K2 body. But I can't fond any sticker...
I search carefully all my little enveloppe, and nothing.

Do we suppose to have such sticker with our serial number on it ???

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
[hidden email]

Amateur Radio Club of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Web site: http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: Serial number sticker

Don Brown-4
Hi

The serial number sticker should be in the same envelop with the heatsink insulators. It is a small silver label with black numbers. If it is missing or you lost it Elecraft will send you a replacement.

Don Brown

  Last night I finished my K2, but in the manual, it says that we should
  apply the serial number on the K2 body. But I can't fond any sticker...
  I search carefully all my little enveloppe, and nothing.

  Do we suppose to have such sticker with our serial number on it ???

  Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
  [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

  Amateur Radio Club of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

  Web site: http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard<http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard>