Seriously, what about the W2?

NZ0T
We keep asking but other than one email I got from sales last week that said it was "hoped" they would ship by the end of this week I nor anyone else asking has gotten an answer as to when it will be shipped and when we can expect the manual to be available for download.   Can we pleeeassseee get some information?

I loved my K2, love my K3 and have always been very pleased with Elecraft as a company.  Please just let me know what is going on with my W2!

73 Bill nz0t

Re: Seriously, what about the W2?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We updated the status page this morning. We're now targeting 9/21-28.

We finally have the assembled PC boards and we are now testing them,
building the main unit for the assembled W2-Fs, and building the
directional couplers. We are also finishing up a few final features in
the W2 firmware.

73, Eric

NZ0T wrote:

> We keep asking but other than one email I got from sales last week that said
> it was "hoped" they would ship by the end of this week I nor anyone else
> asking has gotten an answer as to when it will be shipped and when we can
> expect the manual to be available for download.   Can we pleeeassseee get
> some information?
>
> I loved my K2, love my K3 and have always been very pleased with Elecraft as
> a company.  Please just let me know what is going on with my W2!
>
> 73 Bill nz0t

Re: Seriously, what about the W2?

NZ0T
Eric,

Thank you very, very much!

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote

NZ0T wrote:
> We keep asking but other than one email I got from sales last week that said
> it was "hoped" they would ship by the end of this week I nor anyone else
> asking has gotten an answer as to when it will be shipped and when we can
> expect the manual to be available for download.   Can we pleeeassseee get
> some information?
>
> I loved my K2, love my K3 and have always been very pleased with Elecraft as
> a company.  Please just let me know what is going on with my W2!
>
> 73 Bill nz0t

Re: Seriously, what about the W2?

NZ0T
Thank you!!

NZ0T wrote:
> We keep asking but other than one email I got from sales last week that said
> it was "hoped" they would ship by the end of this week I nor anyone else
> asking has gotten an answer as to when it will be shipped and when we can
> expect the manual to be available for download.   Can we pleeeassseee get
> some information?
>
> I loved my K2, love my K3 and have always been very pleased with Elecraft as
> a company.  Please just let me know what is going on with my W2!
>
> 73 Bill nz0t

Re: Seriously, what about the W2?

NZ0T
My apologies for the multiple posts - not sure how it happened.
NZ0T wrote
Thank you!!