Setting Filter Gain in KRX3

Roy Morris-6
I had a senior moment when I asked the question about accessing parameters in the KRX3.  I forgot to turn on the KRX3 by pushing the SUB button.  Please excuse me.  Roy Morris  W4WFB

Re: Setting Filter Gain in KRX3

Bill W4ZV

Roy Morris-6 wrote
I had a senior moment when I asked the question about accessing parameters in the KRX3.  I forgot to turn on the KRX3 by pushing the SUB button.
You can also use the S-meter for the KRX3 while pressing BSET in SUB mode to check gain calibration between your KRX3's 2.7k and 500.  My 500 had identical gain to the 500 in Main but that might not always be the case.  Of course this also assumes you've done the KRX3 S-meter calibration first.

73,  Bill