Shipping Status of the KDVR3

dj7mgq
Hi,

According to <http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_shipping_status.htm>:

 > The KDVR3 has been released to production and
 > should be shipping in the next 4-5 weeks.
 > (Mid-Late November.)

Now that we have reached Mid-November, is there any news when and if the
KDVR3 will start shipping?

I would simply love to receive mine in time for the ARRL 10m Contest in
December... ;-) But OTOH Elecraft shouldn't rush things, if the DVR is
not ready for prime time.

vy 73 de toby

PS: <dream> I'd also love a KPA1500 for that contest... </dream>
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2 #885, K2/100 #3248, K3/100 #67

Re: Shipping Status of the KDVR3

E72X
Hi,

Ships starting 11/30/2008. !!

73,
E72X,

Toby Deinhardt wrote
Hi,

According to <http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_shipping_status.htm>:

 > The KDVR3 has been released to production and
 > should be shipping in the next 4-5 weeks.
 > (Mid-Late November.)

Now that we have reached Mid-November, is there any news when and if the
KDVR3 will start shipping?

I would simply love to receive mine in time for the ARRL 10m Contest in
December... ;-) But OTOH Elecraft shouldn't rush things, if the DVR is
not ready for prime time.

vy 73 de toby

PS: <dream> I'd also love a KPA1500 for that contest... </dream>
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2 #885, K2/100 #3248, K3/100 #67

Re: Shipping Status of the KDVR3