Shipping Status

David Heinsohn
:-)

   I just checked the shipping status for the KX3s.  It looks like they
are now shipping several days worth of kit KX3 orders a day. And I think
matching factory orders on a day for day basis.  If I'm right it won't
be too long now until the KX3 backlog is taken up and the wait will be
no longer than for a K3.  It won't be that way tomorrow, but I think
that light is the end of the tunnel, not another train.

David

-----
No virus found in this message.

Re: Shipping Status

Scott Haller
Hi Dave,

You should take another look.  The kits are outpacing the factory builts by
six days.

My KX3 kit just shipped this afternoon.  If everything works out I should be
doing some assembly after work on Monday.

73s,

Scott K2CK