Shipping cost for a power supply...KX3.

Richard K
I only use Elecraft equipment. Bang for the buck, I see nothing close. Customer service is the best service I have ever dealt with. I mainly work with Doug Nathan who could write the manual and teach customer service...he listens, reacts, and is a problem solver. Thank you Doug. I have also worked with Rob and he gets high grades as well.

Know what I don’t like...shipping costs. My power supply is listed between 3-5 pounds and I am charged 40.00, and that is UPS ground. To me that’s a lot, and from what I understand it’s not even gift wrapped and still comes in the big brown truck, nothing fancy. I understand the October promo on the amplifier has free shipping which is a good deal considering its heft and where it’s going, but in a way I feel like I am subsidizing that program for what I am paying for shipping on my power supply. Business is Business.

Perhaps Mr. Elecraft, you should, due to your name and recognition in the market, along with business given to shipping companies on a daily basis, throw the fear of G-d into them by stating if not given better rates the docks are closed to their drivers. Might work, can’t hurt to ask. Again, Business is Business.

Your products are worth the extra gelt, you’ve earned it...shipping is not.

All the best,

Richard Isaacs aka W3RKI.