SideKar Update - Beta testers needed

Shel Radin KF0UR
Hi All,

Just a note to let SideKar owners and those interested know that there is a new firmware version available and we're looking for Beta testers.

The new version adds additional contest specific features, starting with Field Day.  This new feature will make it easier to log during a contest, as SideKar will know the pertinent rules and can determine if a call is a Dupe.

Rather than continue the conversation here, I'd like to invite anyone interested to join the SideKar Yahoo group and we can go into more details there, including how to get the new code and updated user manual.

Tnx & 73,

Shel KF0UR