Slightly OT: "K2 Sales Targeted"

Al Gulseth-2
(I thought the readers of this reflector might get a chuckle out of the title
of this article in the local newspaper yesterday. No, it's not about the
draconian "Radio Police": seems as how the "K2" in this instance is a
substance that (shall we say) is apparently being used as a "mood enhancer".
However, as I consider things carefully, what we associate with the term "K2"
could also be said to serve as a "mood enhancer" during construction and
operation. Uh-oh....)

Times Record: K2 Sales Targeted

http://www.swtimes.com/news/article_da8235c0-5c42-11df-88b6-001cc4c002e0.html

73, Al

Re: Slightly OT: "K2 Sales Targeted"

Matt Palmer-4
K2 is actually derived from plant fertilizer... the more you know.

(kids are dumb)

Matt
W8ESE

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Al Gulseth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (I thought the readers of this reflector might get a chuckle out of the title
> of this article in the local newspaper yesterday. No, it's not about the
> draconian "Radio Police": seems as how the "K2" in this instance is a
> substance that (shall we say) is apparently being used as a "mood enhancer".
> However, as I consider things carefully, what we associate with the term "K2"
> could also be said to serve as a "mood enhancer" during construction and
> operation. Uh-oh....)
>
> Times Record: K2 Sales Targeted
>
> http://www.swtimes.com/news/article_da8235c0-5c42-11df-88b6-001cc4c002e0.html
>
> 73, Al

Re: Slightly OT: "K2 Sales Targeted"

Gary Gregory
Isn't it also a mountain some find too hard to climb?

Sorry for the play on words...I just couldn't help myself..(:-))

Gary

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Matt Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> K2 is actually derived from plant fertilizer... the more you know.
>
> (kids are dumb)
>
> Matt
> W8ESE
>

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Al Gulseth <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > (I thought the readers of this reflector might get a chuckle out of the
> title
> > of this article in the local newspaper yesterday. No, it's not about the
> > draconian "Radio Police": seems as how the "K2" in this instance is a
> > substance that (shall we say) is apparently being used as a "mood
> enhancer".
> > However, as I consider things carefully, what we associate with the term
> "K2"
> > could also be said to serve as a "mood enhancer" during construction and
> > operation. Uh-oh....)
> >
> > Times Record: K2 Sales Targeted
> >

> http://www.swtimes.com/news/article_da8235c0-5c42-11df-88b6-001cc4c002e0.html
> >
> > 73, Al
> > Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
For everything else there's Mastercard!!!

Re: Slightly OT: "K2 Sales Targeted"

David Cutter
And a UK telephone box of the 1930's

David