Slow Web Site

Mike Harris-9
G'day,

I've been trying to download the construction manual for the EA3BLQ K2
digital interface.  The site:

http://www.qsl.net/ea3blq/download_ang.htm

Is pathetically slow, <1000 bytes/sec and for a 2.4Mbyte download that is
not an option.  Anyone know another source?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

Re: Slow Web Site

Pauli Nunez EA3BLQ
Hi Mike and all,

I am sorry about qsl.net being so slow and my not having a mirror site to
cope with this situation. Have read Julian's, G4ILO, message and I quite
agree with his comment. I do contribute too, but as it seems there is not a
massive support that may help to keep the qsl.net standards high.

Mike, If you so wish, I may email the PDF file direct to you. I am cable
connected so the bandwidth is no problem on my side. Let me know off the
list please.

Of course this offer is good for any and all K2rs.

Best 73 Pauli, EA3BLQ
K2/100 # 1044
[hidden email]
[hidden email]