So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

KD3RF
Are we getting any closer to getting caught up on the backlog?

Are shipments still going out?

Lots of KPA500 buyers wondering what the latest status is?

Not seeing many reports beyond S/N 101 received...

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

N5GE

Using #119 on 15m right now..

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:57:50 -0700 (PDT), KD3RF <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Are we getting any closer to getting caught up on the backlog?
>
>Are shipments still going out?
>
>Lots of KPA500 buyers wondering what the latest status is?
>
>Not seeing many reports beyond S/N 101 received...

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

Van W1WCG
My KPA500 kit ordered 4/6 is due to arrive tomorrow...
Whoopee!!

Van, W1WCG
North Haven, CT

On 6/29/2011 7:57 PM, KD3RF wrote:

> Are we getting any closer to getting caught up on the backlog?
>
> Are shipments still going out?
>
> Lots of KPA500 buyers wondering what the latest status is?
>
> Not seeing many reports beyond S/N 101 received...

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

w7aqk
I also ordered mine (a kit) on 4/6, and just received the "pre shipping
confirmation of order" request from Elecraft.  So, mine should be on it's
way in a few days or so.  Obviously there were a great many orders placed
early on, but they are making headway.  We don't know how many orders
Elecraft actually received, but I'd guess anyone who placed an order on, or
around that date, could probably start clearing space on their operating
table!

Dave W7AQK

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

Van W1WCG
Big Brown brought KPA500-K #114 this afternoon, all neatly boxed in
inimitable Elecraft style.  Going through inventory slowly now, savoring
every moment.  Resolved to get a commercial Nema6-15P to IEC320 type
cable (cables.com SKU C13615p10--the 10 denotes 10ft, $15) recommended
by others so I can use the 220v outlet installed earlier for this
purpose.  Perhaps the big E should stock some of these cables and offer
an exchange similar to that currently offered to our overseas friends
and some, me for one, prefer to use a commercially made up cable rather
than make one up locally.  Meanwhile, I'll wire it for 110v and try it out.

An exciting weekend looms!

73, Van W1WCG
North Haven, CT

On 6/29/2011 7:57 PM, KD3RF wrote:

> Are we getting any closer to getting caught up on the backlog?
>
> Are shipments still going out?
>
> Lots of KPA500 buyers wondering what the latest status is?
>
> Not seeing many reports beyond S/N 101 received...

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

KH7T
Ordered my kit on 4/7 at 12:17pm, and just received the "pre shipping
confirmation of order" request from Elecraft. The usual ready to ship
out your KPA500 order within the next 3-5 business days.
73, John KH7T

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

KD3RF
And mine was almost 2 days later, on 4/9...

Guess I will have to wait a little longer!

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

Michael P. Rioux
#110 received yesterday (Wednesday) on the air tonight. Easy build, pay
attention to use the right screws. 4 hours or so to build from opening the
box. One washer missing, Stephanie did a great job of picking/packing all
the parts. Ordered 4/6/11 at 1:06 PM.
73, Mike W1USN

Re: So, how's the backlog on KPA500 kits going?

dl6abm
Got KPA500 Kit #109 just out of my local custom bureau ... .
Rgds from northern germany, Holger DL6ABM