Software suggestion: a more prominent TEST indicator

Software suggestion: a more prominent TEST indicator

Dave, G4AON
The existing flashing TX indicator is just fine, leave it alone. Some of
us leave their K3 in a receive only state to avoid upsetting other gear,
in my case a broadband modem that fouls up at the smallest amount of RF.
It also avoids catching the paddles and accidentally sending RF when you
didn't plan to. If the "TEST" mode is used regularly you remember it...

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80

So tell me, why would a periodic warning chirp be any more silly than
a little "TX" icon flashing at 1/2-second intervals?

73,
Drew
AF2Z