Some Basic K2 Part Questions

MikeH-3
I've just started building my K2, and although it's not my first kit, I have only built a couple smaller kits. I have a couple newbie questions, that I'd rather not burden Elecraft with directly (unless necessary). These questions came up during my parts inventory of the RF board.

1. For C33 and C22 on the RF board, I should be looking for caps with values of "2R2" or "2" (for C33) and values of "2R7", "3", "3.3", or "3R3" (for C22). I find a cap with a value of "2.2" on it and a value of "2.7" on it. I assume that these are C33 and C22, respectively, and these caps just happen to have exactly the correct value (as called for in the manual) printed on them. Can someone please just confirm that I've got the correct caps for C33 and C22?

2. D36 on the RF board is more of a puzzle. I do not find any diode with "5082-3081" on it. There is no alternate part identifier listed in the manual. However, I do have a clear glass body diode (as called for in the manual) with an identifier on it which just about impossible to read even with a magnifying glass. On this diode I see "40", "30", "401", "81" printed around the diode. I want to assume this is D36, but I'd really like to confirm that.

This will be a long build for me, and I really appreciate any assistance.

Mike Hagey/NR7F