Spectrogram

Ken Kirkley-3
Do I remember correctly that there is/was a free use version of
Spectrogram for aligning the K2? If so, where can I download the program?
--
73 & God Bless,
Ken/NO4D

Ambassadors For Christ Net +/- 7.280
M-F at 2:00 EST  Sat at 3:00 EST

Re: Spectrogram

Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell
Go to google and do a search for Spectrogram. I found the free version
on some German site and it matches the version that is used in the
instructions on the Elecraft web site. The new version I could not
figure out!

73 de Neal
On Mar 8, 2005, at 9:56 PM, Ken Kirkley wrote:

> Do I remember correctly that there is/was a free use version of
> Spectrogram for aligning the K2? If so, where can I download the
> program?
> --
> 73 & God Bless,
> Ken/NO4D
> http://webpages.charter.net/kgk
>
> Ambassadors For Christ Net +/- 7.280
> M-F at 2:00 EST  Sat at 3:00 EST

RE: Spectrogram

Ken,

You will find the last free version of Spectrogram on Tom Hammond's website
www.n0ss.net.  The later 'pay-for' versions have lots of extra goodies, but
if all you wnat to do is align your K2, the free version has all the
capibility that is needed.

Re: Spectrogram

Bob Baxter-2
http://www.n0ss.net/
Scroll down near the bottom of the page.

Ken Kirkley wrote:

> Do I remember correctly that there is/was a free use version of
> Spectrogram for aligning the K2? If so, where can I download the program?

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.