Stand for KX3

KC9EE
I inadvertantly discovered that with a couple minor modifications the stand for a Grundig Yachtboy400 works pretty nicely as a stand for the KX3. It's a tad narrow so I use small binder clips to clamp the legs to the stand. If you also use the attached cw key, you will probably have to add something to the bottom of the stand to keep it from sliding.
Not sure how many KX3 owners also own a YB400. Those that do, have a free stand.
I'll try to get a pic posted when I get home.

KC9EE
KC9EE