Status report K2 #4155

Joe Ford

Successfully completed: Alignment and Test, Part II. All within spec.
What fun, watching everything come up with the right numbers.

I started my inventory around the first of May and actual construction
on May 15th. So I'm not breaking any speed records. Even completing my
K1 #764 without a problem did not prepare me for the thrill that I'm
getting from building this kit. I cannot put into words the gratitude I
feel to Elecraft (and the group on this reflector) for this experience.

Well, back to work. Looks like there are still a few toroids left to
wind.

Joe
K4NVJ

Re: Status report K2 #4155

johnny-52
Enjoy your experience with kit building.  I built 6 K2 in the past and still
enjoy building it.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm