Still Available - MD2 & TB1

Lou Roux-2
Buyer backed out so I still have for sale the above.

Given to me as a gift but since I'm 99.9% CW I don't have a need for
them. These items are new, the mic has had only a few words spoken into
it...  ;-) .  I'll ship them anywhere in the conus for $55.00 (or make
reasonable offer). Please contact me off line if interested.

Thanks,

Lou - W6UR
K2/100 #3578

Re: Still Available - MD2 & TB1

Anthony Luscre K8ZT
Lou will you take $50 and what method of payment do you prefer PayPal ,
Money Order, etc.?

--
     Anthony A. Luscre