Subject: Hi to the group!

F5LCIjmb
Hi George,

I sold my TR-7a to get the money ;-)
You won't regret the fun of assembling the K2 and the sale of the R4C,
although it was claimed to be superior to the TR-7.

-------------
Message: 24
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:08:39 -0500
From: George Cortez <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Elecraft] Hi to the group!
To: [hidden email]

Just wanted to say hello and say how excited I am about building a K2.
Im selling my beloved R4C  to get the money for the project!
Might sell off the R4A to add options if I like it enough......
Who knows....

George NE2I