Superb K2/100 For Sale

Brian Hunter-2
Hi, I am selling my K2/100 (Sn 301) with the following;

K2 HF Transceiver
KPA100    100W PA Option
KSB2    SSB Option
K160RX     160m Option
KDSP2     DSP Option
KAT100     100W Ext. Auto Tuner
Kenwood Hand Mic

Everything appears to work as specified, it's in great cosmetic
condition and 100% functional - Works Great !!! Never used "in the
field". The radio was sent back for some construction help on the
KPA100 back in Aug 2002 and returned fully "tuned up". We all know the
K2 is a superb radio, this one is in 100% functional conditional and
great cosmetic condition - a great deal !!!

Mods Included;
PSK31 Mod
2nd XFIL Mod

I believe that all the included Options add up to about $1550 for the
kits plus the Hand mic, construction time, original shipping , tune
up/setup by Elecraft etc it's worth well over $2000 in total.

I'm looking for $1100 plus shipping ( to the continental US only ) or
let me know your best offer !!!!!!.

Payment via Money Order.

Please reply off the mailing list to [hidden email]

Thanks
Brian