Surrency be forewarned - NZ7C 3rd K2 ordered!!!!!

Surrency be forewarned - NZ7C 3rd K2 ordered!!!!!

Tim Logan
Well Gary, you cannot say I didn't warn you I'd be at it again asking stupid questions! - Just completed my New Year's present to my self and ordered my 3rd K2 - reckon I better keep this one when I'm done. Been over a year since I burned some solder. You and Tom (aka) N0SS and all the rest have a happy and healthy New Year. Where's that champagne....