T-Town Twister Special Event Station

Joel Black-2
Whew!  Sorry for the cross-post.

I *really* meant to post this sooner:

The Tuscaloosa Amateur Radio Club (TARC) will be operating a Special
Event Station in remembrance of the 44 people that died when an EF-4
tornado struck Tuscaloosa on April 27, 2011.This Special Event Station
will be active on April 28, 2012 from 11:00AM -- 5:00PM local time (1600
- 2200Z).Our operating frequencies will be +/- 14.270 and 7.270MHz.We
will also be operating an RTTY station in the data portion of both the
20 and 40m bands.

For more information, you can go to www.w4xi.org.

Why am I posting here?  Well, the RTTY station will be my K3 using
Fldigi. ;)

No need to reply here, just work us.  :)

73,
Joel - W4JBB