T1 Firmware Mod?

Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny
Could the T1 be modified to give CW read out of last freq matched by it?
Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.

Re: T1 Firmware Mod?

Bruce Beford-2
> Could the T1 be modified to give CW read out of last freq matched by it?
> Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.

Hi, Danny. I saw that you asked this question before, but no one responded.
The T1 does not have the ability to measure the frequency it is matching.
So, the short answer is no, the T1 cannot be modified to "read out" the
frequency in CW. Now that I've gone and said that, Wayne may come up with a
way to sample the VFWD power sample and write new code to cram into the
controller, etc. But, I doubt it is worth the effort required.

I understand you are a non-sighted ham. It sounds like you want some sort of
CW output frequency counter? If you give specifics about your needs, perhaps
someone can suggest possible solutions.

73,
Bruce, N1RX