T6 continuity checks

mikekopacki
I just finished installing T6 on the RF board, and did continuity checks just like all the other toroids up to this point.  I found continuity existing between all leads.

By all visual inspections, it appears to be no shorts anywhere.

Is this normal for T6?

Thanks,
Mike, NJ2OM

Re: T6 continuity checks

John Lonigro
Mike:

If you look at the schematic, you'll see that pin 3 of T6 is attached to
pin 2 of T6.  You should get continuity between all leads.  If you
DON'T, something is wrong.  Continue with your building...

73's,

John AA0VE