THANKS

kc5wa
Thanks to everyone. Don (KD5NDB), Don (W3FPR) Bob (W7AVK),  Mark (AD5SS);
The styrofoam has been put in the trash  (not recycle ) bin. I lot of
good ideas have come my way this morning and I appreciate them all. When
building an SW+30 SW+40 I learned about marking the schematic and or the
parts placement diagram with color markers. This from Dave  Benson
K1SWL  I must go "slow" as I do not have full use of my left hand from
residual stroke damage. I do enjoy building  and try to learn from every
project I tackle. If you wish to look at my web page it is at
<http://www.kc5wa-rc.com>. again thanks to all. "rc" kc5wa