TNX TO ALL WITH INFO

WA2JJH
TNX FER THE INPUT ON THE MODS I WOULD LIKE TO DO ON THE SSB  ADAPTER.
  It seems that many want more audio punch, better Vox,  and variable audio
frequency response on TX.

    Indeed the SSB adapter is a bargain for $89.  However I wonder if some
would pay
$150 or $200 to have the SSB Tx of a TS-850?

  Problem is the IF freq. There are many filters for TR-7 and  TS-850's IF.
The K2's IF is very close to that of a drake. However frequency  conversion
intoduces many problems.

  Please feel free to add your opinion. I know the K2 is the  best CW rig.
However it seems SSB could use some  improvement.