TX DLY with CW VOX....

DL6ET
I'm running the K3 in CW using VOX to key the rig (triggered by my RUMlog Logging Software).  I'm concerned that RF out when using VOX may not be delayed by TX DLY as it is when using PTT control. Can someone state as a fact certain that the delay is there when using VOX?

vy 73
Mirko DL6ET

Re: TX DLY with CW VOX....

Don Wilhelm-4
Mirko,

The delay of RF should be the same whether using PTT or VOX.
In most cases, when using PTT, there is a human 'injected' delay because
one would operate the PTT before beginning to send CW (or speak into the
mic) - that delay is not present when using VOX, but the delay set into
the menu will still be effective.

73,,
Don W3FPR