Tech Notes Page

Vin Cortina
Hey folks!

Quickly, K1 serial #1977 is just about fully inventoried, and the construction will soon begin.  But that is not why I am here now.

Is it me, or is there something amiss with the links to the "Cheap and Dirty Signal Tracing" for both the K1 and the K2?  When I click on them, I get just a blank screen, very similar to what I see when I tell my kids to clean their rooms.  If I click on anything else on that or any other page, everything seems fine.

Just thought I'd check.

Vin   KR2F

Mount Tremper, NY

Re: Tech Notes Page

David A. Belsley
Vin:
   Those links should cause a download of an Adobe Reader pdf file.  Do
you have Adobe Reader going properly with your browser?, and, if so,
did you check your download area to see if the files were downloaded
but not opened?

best wishes,

dave belsley, w1euy