Test msg

Bill Jaker
        This is only a test.  If you're reading it, that means that I've fixed
whatever sin or shortcoming was keeping me from posting to this list.  If
you're not reading it you're not missing anything butI still have a problem
connecting via e-mail.     My K3/100 (#2389 for those keeping score) is
working perfectly. The AF knob isn't even crumbling. Us ham operators are
supposed to communicate and send our assigned call signs, but I think my
mistake in getting through to the reflector was that I was using a secondary
e-mail address, [hidden email].  Thanks to Eric's instructions and the
moral support of my local ham buddies I think I've made it through.  5 by 9,
and no fading.
        That concludes this test of elecraft@mailman.  We now return you to our
regular programming.
                               73,