Thanks everybody

Roland Whitsitt
Wow!  Thanks for all the great and unexpected replys from everybody.  My kit # is 3090 and I will be sure to download the latest errata tonight at work.  A couple of the guys on this list in my area have offered personal help should I get really stuck.  I just don't see how I can go wrong now.  I usually work at least 20 hours a week in overtime past my normall 44 so until we are more fully staffed at work, it may be slow going.  But I'm here for the long haul and I know once I really get going, I will find the time.  hmmm may have to call in sick..hi hi..but not tonight as it's double time and a half.
  I'll be in touch!  Like a bad penny. hi hi
73's to all and hope it was a good Turkey Day.  I've had a great one and all the responses give me that nice warm feeling.  Kinda like I just bagged p8 North Korea on CW via qrp(I wish!).
73's again,
de N5VWN
Roland in Stockton, Ca.

Re: Thanks everybody

Bruce Grubbs
Roland,
Elecraft kit building time definitely qualifies as theraputic sick leave!
Have fun.
72,
Bruce
N7CEE