The Thrill is Back!

john_k7fd
Been a while since K1 #78 left the assembly line here at K7FD. So it was
with great joy that I received KX-1 #959 from Santa! Tonight saw the first
alignment test...and a big smile! I guess it goes without saying you get
more than just a radio when you build an Elecraft...

Having adopted a 'qrp lifestyle' last year (-55 lbs, thanks Subway!) I'm
really looking forward to hitting the trail lighter than ever this spring
with my new KX-1; thanks Team E!

Now back to the assembly line...

73 John K7FD K2/586, K1/78, and KX-1/959