The silence is deafening

Jim Low man
Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on the
spreadsheet post a notification.

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

Re: The silence is deafening

Millerhill
Guys, can I say that I'm sick of hearing about KX3 shipments cuz I am...really.

On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:

> Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
> I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
> Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on the
> spreadsheet post a notification.
>
> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

Steve Roberts-W1SFR
Sudbury, VT

Re: The silence is deafening

Bob K6UJ
Jim,

I remember when I was anxiously waiting for my K3 shipment, I understand the messages totally  :-)  :-)
I dont mean to be sarcastic but you can delete these particular messages if you wish.

Bob
K6UJ

On Jul 11, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Stephen Roberts wrote:

> Guys, can I say that I'm sick of hearing about KX3 shipments cuz I am...really.
>

> On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:
>
>> Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
>> I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
>> Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on the
>> spreadsheet post a notification.
>>
>> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

> Steve Roberts-W1SFR
> Sudbury, VT

Re: The silence is deafening

David Gilbert

They can be deleted but only after you read them since, like this one,
the topic heading is ambiguous.  If everyone who ordered a K3, P3, KPA3,
or KX3 posted a message here ... as some do ... when they ordered it,
got their order confirmation, got their shipment notice, and received
the unit we'd all be swamped.  Why some people think their every action
is worthy of a global notification is beyond me.  Enthusiasm is one
thing, but this kind of thing goes a bit beyond that.

Dave   AB7E

On 7/11/2012 3:54 PM, Bob K6UJ wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I remember when I was anxiously waiting for my K3 shipment, I understand the messages totally  :-)  :-)
> I dont mean to be sarcastic but you can delete these particular messages if you wish.
>

> Bob
> K6UJ
>

> On Jul 11, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Stephen Roberts wrote:
>
>> Guys, can I say that I'm sick of hearing about KX3 shipments cuz I am...really.
>>

>> On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
>>> I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
>>> Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on the
>>> spreadsheet post a notification.
>>>
>>> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW
>>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

>> Steve Roberts-W1SFR
>> Sudbury, VT

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: The silence is deafening

Jim Low man
I apologize for not putting [KX3] in the subject line, so that anyone
not interested
could filter, delete or ignore the message.

Not every message on the list interests me, either, but I don't complain
about them.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

On 7/11/2012 3:33 PM, Stephen Roberts wrote:

> Guys, can I say that I'm sick of hearing about KX3 shipments cuz I am...really.
>

> On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:
>
>> Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
>> I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
>> Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on the
>> spreadsheet post a notification.
>>
>> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

Re: The silence is deafening

Doug Person-3
It does explain why Twitter and Facebook are so popular, though.  But I
think people get excited about their own decision to take the leap and
join the cadre of very special people who own Elecraft and want share
their happiness.  It beats listening to people complain about the
government.

73, Doug -- K0DXV

On 7/11/2012 7:25 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

> They can be deleted but only after you read them since, like this one,
> the topic heading is ambiguous.  If everyone who ordered a K3, P3, KPA3,
> or KX3 posted a message here ... as some do ... when they ordered it,
> got their order confirmation, got their shipment notice, and received
> the unit we'd all be swamped.  Why some people think their every action
> is worthy of a global notification is beyond me.  Enthusiasm is one
> thing, but this kind of thing goes a bit beyond that.
>
> Dave   AB7E

Re: The silence is deafening

If you want all the excruciating detail about who ordered their KX3 on
what date and what time, when the confirmation notice was received, and
when the pre-shipment invoice was received and the shipping confirmation
and finally the arrival happened -- then sign up for the KX3 Yahoo
group.  A goodly number of the posts there are about the above items.
Many others are based on questions and speculation about "their position
in the queue" and can be made more "interesting" with the existence of
TJ's "spreadsheet".  Plus, an added "feature" - plug in your order
confirmation number into a processor and obtain the date and UTC time of
your confirmation.

If you are interested in those sort of details, go for it.

On 7/11/2012 9:25 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

> They can be deleted but only after you read them since, like this one,
> the topic heading is ambiguous.  If everyone who ordered a K3, P3, KPA3,
> or KX3 posted a message here ... as some do ... when they ordered it,
> got their order confirmation, got their shipment notice, and received
> the unit we'd all be swamped.  Why some people think their every action
> is worthy of a global notification is beyond me.  Enthusiasm is one
> thing, but this kind of thing goes a bit beyond that.
>
> Dave   AB7E

Re: The silence is deafening

daleputnam

And THAT... is specifically why I have a delete key...  and I KNOW how to use it!! ;-)

--...   ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy
 .  Why some people think their every action
> > is worthy of a global notification is beyond me.  Enthusiasm is one
> > thing, but this kind of thing goes a bit beyond that.

Re: The silence is deafening

Keith Heimbold
I was very obsessed with this awhile ago but now that I have a second K3 I have become more patient. :-))

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

On Jul 11, 2012, at 7:09 PM, "Don Wilhelm" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you want all the excruciating detail about who ordered their KX3 on
> what date and what time, when the confirmation notice was received, and
> when the pre-shipment invoice was received and the shipping confirmation
> and finally the arrival happened -- then sign up for the KX3 Yahoo
> group.  A goodly number of the posts there are about the above items.
> Many others are based on questions and speculation about "their position
> in the queue" and can be made more "interesting" with the existence of
> TJ's "spreadsheet".  Plus, an added "feature" - plug in your order
> confirmation number into a processor and obtain the date and UTC time of
> your confirmation.
>
> If you are interested in those sort of details, go for it.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR
>
> On 7/11/2012 9:25 PM, David Gilbert wrote:
>> They can be deleted but only after you read them since, like this one,
>> the topic heading is ambiguous.  If everyone who ordered a K3, P3, KPA3,
>> or KX3 posted a message here ... as some do ... when they ordered it,
>> got their order confirmation, got their shipment notice, and received
>> the unit we'd all be swamped.  Why some people think their every action
>> is worthy of a global notification is beyond me.  Enthusiasm is one
>> thing, but this kind of thing goes a bit beyond that.
>>
>> Dave   AB7E

Re: The silence is deafening

N5GE-2

Please do put [KX3] or any model number in the subject line so our filters will
delete the topics we're not interested in.

You and all posters have every right to discuss what ever topics interest you.
Posting the topic subject will help all of us enjoy the reflector more.

Thanks,

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:40:55 -0700, Jim Lowman <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I apologize for not putting [KX3] in the subject line, so that anyone
>not interested
>could filter, delete or ignore the message.
>
>Not every message on the list interests me, either, but I don't complain
>about them.
>
>73 de Jim - AD6CW

[snip]

Re: The silence is deafening

Terry Schieler
I can't remember ever seeing a "watched pot" boil.  ;o)

Terry  W0FM

Guys, can I say that I'm sick of hearing about KX3 shipments cuz I am...really.

On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:

> Has anyone received a notice that his KX3 kit will ship soon?
> I haven't heard a word on either the Elecraft list or the KX3 group.
> Nor have I seen anyone in the six places between N4CW and myself on
> the spreadsheet post a notification.
>
> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

> list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html

Steve Roberts-W1SFR