This reflector is very nice

Bob - W0GI
While I have had a K1 for quite a while, I have never posted on the
reflector. It is a pretty straight forward little rig, and I never
really had any issues.

And to be honest, the reflector always seemed a bit strange in
operation.

But now that I have a K3 on the way, I figured I will be doing some
posting, as it is a complex rig compared to the K1.

So now that I figured out how to post, I can see that it may be a bit
strange compared to most forums, but works very well.

And the Elecraft community is a nice bunch of hams.

Checking UPS, the K3 just left Sparks, NV at 11:30 am.  Am I excited or
what. :>)

Don't crash UPS man....

Re: This reflector is very nice

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Administrator
Bob, if you prefer a forum view, try http://n2.nabble.com/Elecraft-f365791.html
It will take a little setup, but you can read the different topics separately.
Leigh/WA5ZNU

Re: This reflector is very nice

Bob - W0GI
I now have the nabble setup and linked.

TNX, Bob

Re: This reflector is very nice

K2QI
Hi Bob,

Glad you finally made it over to the dark side. We have cookies.

The reflector is a great resource for Elecrafters.  Trying to solicit
information about the K3 on other forums, ala the Zed can sometimes be
painful.  Expect to receive the usual grumblings from old men saying "why do
you need to spend that much money on a rig when you can have a Hallicrafters
or FT-101 instead?"

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the madness.  Got your anti-static mat ready?

Vy 73 de James K2QI

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Bob Stonesifer <[hidden email]>wrote:

> While I have had a K1 for quite a while, I have never posted on the
> reflector. It is a pretty straight forward little rig, and I never
> really had any issues.
>
> And to be honest, the reflector always seemed a bit strange in
> operation.
>
> But now that I have a K3 on the way, I figured I will be doing some
> posting, as it is a complex rig compared to the K1.
>
> So now that I figured out how to post, I can see that it may be a bit
> strange compared to most forums, but works very well.
>
> And the Elecraft community is a nice bunch of hams.
>
> Checking UPS, the K3 just left Sparks, NV at 11:30 am.  Am I excited or
> what. :>)
>
> Don't crash UPS man....