Tigertronics SignalLinkUSB connections to K2

Tigertronics SignalLinkUSB connections to K2

Chris Kimball
The Tigertronics SignalLink looks like a reasonable way to add digital modes to my K2 SN 4913.  I have a KAT100/KPA100 connected through the RS232 connector.

What's the experience on the SignalLink for the K2?  Is it currently a good way to go?

If I went with a SignalLink, can I make the necessary connections to only the Mic jack and an audio out jack, i.e, a modified speaker out jack?

Thanks for your ideas.

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: Tigertronics SignalLinkUSB connections to K2

KC6CNN
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.