Tight Skirts

Tim O'Rourke
In 70's tight short skirts were popular.
I drove a Lotus and enjoyed the view
watching dates slide in and out of the Europa.
BTW still have car and girl friend is  my wife
for last 33 years. Tim W4YN

Tim O'Rourke
[hidden email]

Re: Tight Skirts

N8LP
You fared better than I did Tim. I had a '76 Europa Twin Cam, the black
JPS job with gold pinstripes. Eventually sold it for lack of garage
space... my wife was happy, my son hated me ;-) I loved scaring people
by taking corners at speeds they thought were impossible.

Still married after 28 years though... she likes ham radio ;-)

Larry N8LP

Tim O'Rourke wrote:

>In 70's tight short skirts were popular.
>I drove a Lotus and enjoyed the view
>watching dates slide in and out of the Europa.
>BTW still have car and girl friend is  my wife
>for last 33 years. Tim W4YN
>
>Tim O'Rourke
>[hidden email]
>
>Help: http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
>Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com
>
>.

Re: Tight Skirts

Douglas Westover
My MGB wasn't quite as sexy but served the same purpose..the YL
has been my XYL for the last 40 years.

Doug
W6JD