Tokyo High Power HL-1.5-KFX

kd1na
Everyone.
Sorry for the bandwidth but I had thought the Tokyo High Power
HL-1.5-KFX 1 KW linear was sold. The deal fell through as the buyer felt
I was less than honest when presenting the facts about the linear. Well
it is for sale again. you can google Tokyo High  Power or HL-1.5-KFX and
find out all about it.  I would be willing to send pictures and supply
any other information you want about the linear. Please note that there
is a small scratch on the top rear of the case that is almost totally
polished out otherwise the linear is in excellent condition. It costs me
$3,200 new from HRO about a year ago. It is in a nonsmoking environment
and has been carefully used. Anybody interested please feel free to
contact me directly with questions of reasonable offers.
Thanks and 73
Dave KD1NA