Top Posting is the official standard for the Elecraft llist

Locked 1 message Options

Top Posting is the official standard for the Elecraft llist

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Top posting is the official standard for this list, and its especially
important for those of us who also read our email on PDA phones. (I'm
using the new Motorola Droid..)

Reading the response first, at the top, is a huge time saver, especially when
you have to read hundreds of emails daily as we do here.

Please also delete all footers and as much of the prior email text as possible
when replying to cut down on overall volume.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Moderator