Trade Perfect TS-590S for Tricked out K1

Trade Perfect TS-590S for Tricked out K1

Greg Buhyoff-2
I would like to get a tricked out 4-band K1, preferably with 15 meters.  In
an even up trade, I offer a perfect TS-590S.  I will throw in an
uninstalled TCXO.  The radio is in perfect cosmetic and working order.  I
am the original owner and have the original box, documentation, accessories
bag (unopened), mic and boxes.  I purchased the radio from AES in October,
2011 and do not use it.  It has some very nice features but I have two K3s.

If interested, please send along information on your K1 -- options,
condition and so forth.

I can be reached at the following email.  Greg dot K2UM at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Greg K2UM

P.S. If you know of anyone that would like to trade a tricked out K2-10 or
K2-100 plus some additional cash ( $1500 - $2000 depending options in the
K2) for a perfect working condition with no issues or problems IC 7800 and
a 9.95 out of 10 cosmetically , please contact me at the same email address
for more specifics.  I really want a direct pick-up of the 7800 due to not
wanting to ship, and most of all, to provide the buyer the chance to see it
in the flesh and use it so as to verify its cosmetics and working order.
The IC 7800 is a version 2 with roofing filters and is a March 9th, 2006
build as per the factory supplied documentaiton.  I have all accessories
and the original shipping carton.  I am the original owner and it was
purchased from AES.  Total time on the 7800 is maybe 100 hours.  I am also
willing to sell the 7800 outright for $4500 (pick up only).

Trade Perfect TS-590S for Tricked out K1 - Correction

Greg Buhyoff-2
Sorry, I proofed that post, but did find an error. just now  The TS-590S is
an October 2010 purchase NOT 2011.  I apologize.  Also, I forgot to add
that I will throw in two amplifier hook-up cables -- one has a transistor
bufffer, the other is for a straight through from the ACC.  Both were
purchased from Array Solutions and both have plug terminations for ALC and
relay.

Greg K2UM